Program-Specific Info / Q's University of the Sciences (USciences Philadelphia)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes I revieved an email!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything? I have a good friend applying to U of the Sciences and she's dying to know!

Has anyone heard anything? I have a good friend applying to U of the Sciences and she's dying to know!
Nothing yet. Aimee said we should hear something before thanksgiving though if there are no delays. They were having system issues.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I thought Aimee said that we would hear something by the 16th of this month. I think they send out acceptances on Thursdays... but who knows I could be wrong :/, I'm anxiously waiting though!

I applied in early October and I just heard back on the 20th that I have been accepted. When I attended the open house Aimee said those who applied around October wouldn't hear back until around Christmas break, so it's definitely coming soon!

I applied in early October and I just heard back on the 20th that I have been accepted. When I attended the open house Aimee said those who applied around October wouldn't hear back until around Christmas break, so it's definitely coming soon!
Congrats! Applied mid September was supposed to hear back by now and still haven’t :/

Got a call from Aimee yesterday saying that I was accepted! She said my offer letter will be coming in the mail soon! Super excited as this is my first acceptance! :)

Got a call from Aimee yesterday saying that I was accepted! She said my offer letter will be coming in the mail soon! Super excited as this is my first acceptance! :)
Congrats! Still haven’t heard from them yet

Does anyone know if the USciences class is close to being full? How did you decide between the MOT/DOT?

Just gave up my seat, so hopefully that helps someone out! :)

Just gave up my seat, so hopefully that helps someone out! :)
Does anyone know if the USciences class is close to being full? How did you decide between the MOT/DOT?

When I spoke with Aimee she said that they accept students well into winter break, so I'm assuming the class isn't full yet. I personally got accepted for the MOT, but I wanted to inquire about possibility switching to the DOT if it is possible.

They are a bit behind on apps right now. Aimee says if anyone applies at this point they wont hear back until January

When I spoke with Aimee she said that they accept students well into winter break, so I'm assuming the class isn't full yet. I personally got accepted for the MOT, but I wanted to inquire about possibility switching to the DOT if it is possible.
I actually talked to Aimee about this when I got accepted to the OTD program, and she said it is possible to switch. She told me that they don't differentiate between the OTD and MOT during admissions, and have a set number they just fill based on interest!

I actually talked to Aimee about this when I got accepted to the OTD program, and she said it is possible to switch. She told me that they don't differentiate between the OTD and MOT during admissions, and have a set number they just fill based on interest!

oh that's awesome to hear! i know they are also having an accepted students online chat today at 6:00 pm for anybody who was accepted that has questions as well.

Has anyone applied here that already has a Masters degree in another field?

Has anyone heard back yet within the last few weeks? This wait is killing me :(

I applied end of October and still haven't heard! Anyone else in the same boat? I am wondering if the class is full or almost full by now.

I just received an e-mail this morning saying I've been accepted! I applied sometime in mid-November if that helps. I don't know about how much of the class is full, but their application deadline is January 1st, so I wouldn't be too anxious!

For the MOT program, does anyone know the start & end date for the summer semester? And how much time we have between the end of the summer semester into the fall semester?

@HopefulFutureOT I believe the start date of the summer semester is at the very end of May... like May 29th, 2018, not sure about the end date though.

Does anyone know if there are still spots open for the MOT program?