University of Toronto School of Pharmacy Class of 2011!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Benzoic329

^too many fancy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Waazzzupp...where are you guys at? We have now officially graduated to from the pre-pharm forum to the pharm forum! How was your first day of Pharmacy school? Mine was awesome......:D

Members don't see this ad.

First week seems to be going along well. Lots of free lunch and free gifts. The professors seem really cool too. But I am worried that this year might be too light for some people with lots of exemptions. And also, was it only me, or the anatomy professor was REALLY strict?

hey all,

no...anatomy prof seems fine to me....but has anyone started to fall behind yet? Goodness, some classes just have too much...much more fast paced than I thought it'd be...I can't wait till graduation:D.....any thoughts guys?...

Members don't see this ad :)
Two exemptions; Orgo and Stats. I am feeling no pressure whatsoever so far!

Hey guys,

Are you planning to work part time while you study? I am thinking about doing that to get more hands on experience. I am sure it will be a lot easier to memorize drug info. with hands on experience.

Hey guys,

Are you planning to work part time while you study? I am thinking about doing that to get more hands on experience. I am sure it will be a lot easier to memorize drug info. with hands on experience.

Yeah..I've been working at my neighbour's pharmacy for 2 years now...and I'll continue to do so throughout pharm school (not as many hours though). Hey...maybe I'll take over when the owner retires in 4 years....:D

UBC > U of T!

Whatever helps you sleep at night FungManX...

Almost xmas holidays guys...we gotta keep on working hard for a few more days. Wow, those last 3 months just flew by, eh? I wonder if anyone from LLDFP checks SDN as often as I do...(which is like once a month hehe). Have a great holiday everyone!

"LLDFP"...hah. I am gonna start using that from now on. Sounds cool. I check SDN, but not this class thread. I have met a few people from SDN in class already, but haven't actually met you Benzo. In due time maybe. Good luck on finals.

Yeah...I dunno if have met you either. But I don't tell people what my SDN screen name is b/c there are some posts I've made that *ahem* may offend some people even though they were not intended to do that. Hope you all had a good holiday though.

What is LLDFP!? And hey guys!

Sorry to post this in an old thread, but i thought that you guys might have a good idea on the questions i would like to ask.

Taking into account the lecture hours, studying hours, exams etc. how difficult was first year? Is is realistically possible to maintain good grades (i.e. >3.7)? I'm terrified of dealing with 9 courses (no exemptions) all at once!

Any advice would be greeeeeeatly appreciated!!! :)

hi,

sorry to bother you. do you think you can give me some suggestions for my personal statement and proofread it for me? you can email me at [email protected]
thanks

maral