-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
University of Vermont
Started by itssammi66
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mmb_dpt
Full Member
I just got my acceptance letter, as well. I really don't know much about the program, but Burlington looks gorgeous lolAnyone else get accepted to University of Vermont?
I have read some things on here...so if anyone has any insight to the program, please let me know!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard amazing things about Burlington. My friend is from Vermont and it's his favorite place! I just can't seem to find out much information about the program on their website. Have you found much?I just got my acceptance letter, as well. I really don't know much about the program, but Burlington looks gorgeous lol
What are your thoughts on the program?!I was accepted today!
bnm25
Full Member
There is an info session Jan 15 so going to find out more then. I am accepting my seat!What are your thoughts on the program?!
Where did you find the info session?There is an info session Jan 15 so going to find out more then. I am accepting my seat!
bnm25
Full Member
It was in one of the emails they sent me with my acceptance letterWhere did you find the info session?
Oh, interesting! I didn’t have that in my acceptance letter. Have you taken a medical terminology course?
bnm25
Full Member
Yes I took it in undergrad. There is like a strange link at the bottom of the letter. I didn't even notice it at first.Oh, interesting! I didn’t have that in my acceptance letter. Have you taken a medical terminology course?
I found it- thank you! Are you in Vermont or will you be going form out of state?Yes I took it in undergrad. There is like a strange link at the bottom of the letter. I didn't even notice it at first.
bnm25
Full Member
Out of state. Originally from PAI found it- thank you! Are you in Vermont or will you be going form out of state?
Hi! I was recently accepted also! I am either totally blind or I never received the email that had the link to the info session. I'll email someone about that tomorrow, but do you have more details? Is it virtual I'd imagine?It was in one of the emails they sent me with my acceptance letter
I don't know much about the DPT program specifically but I'm currently in the MMS program at UVM and my professors have been amazing and so I'm hoping for a similar situation for their DPT program.
How do you like living in Burlington?Hi! I was recently accepted also! I am either totally blind or I never received the email that had the link to the info session. I'll email someone about that tomorrow, but do you have more details? Is it virtual I'd imagine?
I don't know much about the DPT program specifically but I'm currently in the MMS program at UVM and my professors have been amazing and so I'm hoping for a similar situation for their DPT program.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually live in Waterbury which is about 30 minutes South of Burlington. I had a few friends who lived in Burlington and they seemed to really enjoy it, but it is definitely a college town. Housing is crazy expensive and some of them where paying $800+ a month just for a room in a 3 bedroom apartment which is why I decided to live out of town. UVM students can ride the commuter busses for free so that's what I was doing when I was actually commuting to campus before everything went online.How do you like living in Burlington?
Yeah, I don't think I want the college-town vibe haha are there fun things to do locally? good mountains to explore and that kind of thing? I've only been to Vermont once but I was in Stratton Mountain so I'm not sure what to expectI actually live in Waterbury which is about 30 minutes South of Burlington. I had a few friends who lived in Burlington and they seemed to really enjoy it, but it is definitely a college town. Housing is crazy expensive and some of them where paying $800+ a month just for a room in a 3 bedroom apartment which is why I decided to live out of town. UVM students can ride the commuter busses for free so that's what I was doing when I was actually commuting to campus before everything went online.
There are a ton of mountains you can hike within an hour or less of Burlington, Camel's Hump, Mt. Hunger, Stowe Pinnacle, Mt. Mansfield are all good ones! I used to walk down to the waterfront after classes and see the sunset on the lake, and there also is a super nice bike path that goes along the waterfront. Besides the shops and restaurants/bars on Church St. I haven't really explored much more of Burlington honestly.Yeah, I don't think I want the college-town vibe haha are there fun things to do locally? good mountains to explore and that kind of thing? I've only been to Vermont once but I was in Stratton Mountain so I'm not sure what to expect
bnm25
Full Member
The link was really hard to find.. I just happened to click on it! It is virtual. Are you accepting your seat? Anyone know if there is a facebook page or somewhere to connect with others who are accepting their seat?Hi! I was recently accepted also! I am either totally blind or I never received the email that had the link to the info session. I'll email someone about that tomorrow, but do you have more details? Is it virtual I'd imagine?
I don't know much about the DPT program specifically but I'm currently in the MMS program at UVM and my professors have been amazing and so I'm hoping for a similar situation for their DPT program.
I found the link! I have to work this afternoon so I am just going to have it running in the background. I'm accepting my seat, and I'm not sure there is a fb group either.The link was really hard to find.. I just happened to click on it! It is virtual. Are you accepting your seat? Anyone know if there is a facebook page or somewhere to connect with others who are accepting their seat?