University of Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itssammi66

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get accepted to University of Vermont?

I have read some things on here...so if anyone has any insight to the program, please let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else get accepted to University of Vermont?

I have read some things on here...so if anyone has any insight to the program, please let me know!
I just got my acceptance letter, as well. I really don't know much about the program, but Burlington looks gorgeous lol

I was accepted today!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance letter, as well. I really don't know much about the program, but Burlington looks gorgeous lol
I've heard amazing things about Burlington. My friend is from Vermont and it's his favorite place! I just can't seem to find out much information about the program on their website. Have you found much?

Oh, interesting! I didn’t have that in my acceptance letter. Have you taken a medical terminology course?

Oh, interesting! I didn’t have that in my acceptance letter. Have you taken a medical terminology course?
Yes I took it in undergrad. There is like a strange link at the bottom of the letter. I didn't even notice it at first.

Yes I took it in undergrad. There is like a strange link at the bottom of the letter. I didn't even notice it at first.
I found it- thank you! Are you in Vermont or will you be going form out of state?

Just gave up my seat! Hope this helps someone out

It was in one of the emails they sent me with my acceptance letter
Hi! I was recently accepted also! I am either totally blind or I never received the email that had the link to the info session. I'll email someone about that tomorrow, but do you have more details? Is it virtual I'd imagine?

I don't know much about the DPT program specifically but I'm currently in the MMS program at UVM and my professors have been amazing and so I'm hoping for a similar situation for their DPT program.

Hi! I was recently accepted also! I am either totally blind or I never received the email that had the link to the info session. I'll email someone about that tomorrow, but do you have more details? Is it virtual I'd imagine?

I don't know much about the DPT program specifically but I'm currently in the MMS program at UVM and my professors have been amazing and so I'm hoping for a similar situation for their DPT program.
How do you like living in Burlington?

How do you like living in Burlington?
I actually live in Waterbury which is about 30 minutes South of Burlington. I had a few friends who lived in Burlington and they seemed to really enjoy it, but it is definitely a college town. Housing is crazy expensive and some of them where paying $800+ a month just for a room in a 3 bedroom apartment which is why I decided to live out of town. UVM students can ride the commuter busses for free so that's what I was doing when I was actually commuting to campus before everything went online.

I actually live in Waterbury which is about 30 minutes South of Burlington. I had a few friends who lived in Burlington and they seemed to really enjoy it, but it is definitely a college town. Housing is crazy expensive and some of them where paying $800+ a month just for a room in a 3 bedroom apartment which is why I decided to live out of town. UVM students can ride the commuter busses for free so that's what I was doing when I was actually commuting to campus before everything went online.
Yeah, I don't think I want the college-town vibe haha are there fun things to do locally? good mountains to explore and that kind of thing? I've only been to Vermont once but I was in Stratton Mountain so I'm not sure what to expect

Yeah, I don't think I want the college-town vibe haha are there fun things to do locally? good mountains to explore and that kind of thing? I've only been to Vermont once but I was in Stratton Mountain so I'm not sure what to expect
There are a ton of mountains you can hike within an hour or less of Burlington, Camel's Hump, Mt. Hunger, Stowe Pinnacle, Mt. Mansfield are all good ones! I used to walk down to the waterfront after classes and see the sunset on the lake, and there also is a super nice bike path that goes along the waterfront. Besides the shops and restaurants/bars on Church St. I haven't really explored much more of Burlington honestly.

The link was really hard to find.. I just happened to click on it! It is virtual. Are you accepting your seat? Anyone know if there is a facebook page or somewhere to connect with others who are accepting their seat?

The link was really hard to find.. I just happened to click on it! It is virtual. Are you accepting your seat? Anyone know if there is a facebook page or somewhere to connect with others who are accepting their seat?
I found the link! I have to work this afternoon so I am just going to have it running in the background. I'm accepting my seat, and I'm not sure there is a fb group either.

Reactions: 1 user