Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,
I'm a third year medical student and I am interested in integrated plastics. I've got decent boards and grades and I've been doing research with my school's department. What do you folks think of UVa's integrated program? I'm considering doing an away there. I know it only has one spot per year, but I'd imagine it would be a better program compared to some of the other one-spot programs. Most of the other surgical programs at the school are highly ranked- oto, ortho, neuro, etc- so I'd imagine if plastics were ranked, it would be too. Any opinions? Thanks!
I'm a third year medical student and I am interested in integrated plastics. I've got decent boards and grades and I've been doing research with my school's department. What do you folks think of UVa's integrated program? I'm considering doing an away there. I know it only has one spot per year, but I'd imagine it would be a better program compared to some of the other one-spot programs. Most of the other surgical programs at the school are highly ranked- oto, ortho, neuro, etc- so I'd imagine if plastics were ranked, it would be too. Any opinions? Thanks!