University of Washington 2015/16

Started by mmaRanger
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmaRanger

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I just wanted to start a new thread for the University of Washington applicants so that we can share the dates we are getting our acceptance/rejection letters, and how we receive them. Also, feel free to post your stats.

University: American Military University
Major: Business Administration with a concentration in IT management
Overall GPA: 3.9
Pre-Req GPA: 3.9
GRE: 148/148 3.5 (I know, not the most competitive scores. While I was sick that morning, I am still disappointed. However, I didn't have time to retake another test before the deadline, so I will retake it if I don't get accepted this year (which I hope I do get accepted this year).

Additional Info: Licensed LVN, CPR/BLS Instructor, Veteran U.S. Army medic, Certified PC Pro, Honor Graduate of LVN course, Graduated AMU with honors, Martial Arts Instructor

Volunteer: 106 hours in diverse outpatient settings

Applying to: University of Washington and Duke University

Acceptances: None yet

Rejections: None yet

Interviews: None Yet