University of Washington 21-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rkatir

Reaction score
Hello,

Didn't see a specific one for UW or washington state schools. Curious if anyone has heard back from UW yet? I know it said end of jan - earlier feb but was curious if anyone heard anything more specific. Last couple years people have told me they heard the 31st or 1st.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

Didn't see a specific one for UW or washington state schools. Curious if anyone has heard back from UW yet? I know it said end of jan - earlier feb but was curious if anyone heard anything more specific. Last couple years people have told me they heard the 31st or 1st.
I haven’t heard anything back yet.

Hello,

I haven't heard anything yet either

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve reached out twice and the best answer I could get was early February. Hoping to hear back before other deposits are due.

I just got an email and put on an 'alternate list' and need to confirm my interest by Feb 28th. Anyone else receive any acceptances or more waitlists?

I was accepted a few hours ago!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got an email and put on an 'alternate list' and need to confirm my interest by Feb 28th. Anyone else receive any acceptances or more waitlists?
Acceptances/deposits have to be in by the 28th as well.

I was also put on the alternate list!

Members don't see this ad :)
If we haven't heard yet, should we assume we were declined? Anybody get an email or letter about being declined?

If we haven't heard yet, should we assume we were declined? Anybody get an email or letter about being declined?
I believe those who were declined already received an email. If you haven’t heard back yet you could reach out to them!

I'm OOS and was waitlisted. I left a voicemail inquiring about my position and how many people are on the waitlist, but haven't heard back yet...

I was accepted to PennVet and the RVC in London, so I'm going to choose one of those and hope that I get bumped up on the waitlist at WSU. If not, I'm pretty happy with my options!

I'm OOS and was waitlisted. I left a voicemail inquiring about my position and how many people are on the waitlist, but haven't heard back yet...

I was accepted to PennVet and the RVC in London, so I'm going to choose one of those and hope that I get bumped up on the waitlist at WSU. If not, I'm pretty happy with my options!
Congrats! When and if you do hear back, can you keep us posted please?

Did you apply to PT schools and vet schools at the same time?

I emailed asking about my ranking in the waitlist and have been told that I'm in the 11th percentile (although it seems like the waitlist is quite large?) Has anyone heard back about their position?

I emailed asking about my ranking in the waitlist and have been told that I'm in the 11th percentile (although it seems like the waitlist is quite large?) Has anyone heard back about their position?
Hi, I was waitlisted and heard back with an acceptance today

I also emailed to ask about my position and was told that there are approximately 200 applicants waitlisted.

Congrats @a_cx95 ! Curious, did you email the general admissions email or was there a specific person, dean or director that you emaied?
Also curious bc I emailed the contact for UW on the PTCAS directory and got an extremely generic response with no info regarding my position

@DPThereicome @tcpredpt19 I didn’t email anyone about my position on the waitlist but the acceptance email was sent by Chie McCaughey. Hopefully that helps. I’ve decided to decline the offer - best of luck to all of you!