University of Washington Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentistsRSuper

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay, finally an interview with UW! anyone else interviewing on 11/26?? has anyone had their UW interview yet?
 
I'm interviewing on the 26th as well!!
Congrats to you, and see you that day!
I know some of my friends already interviewed past Monday. I heard that it's relaxing.
 
First interview was 10/29, I'll be there 11/5. See you guys who are interviewing Monday and best wishes to all!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am kind of curious to see what the interview will be like especially because the interview is only 30 minutes long.
 
i had no policy/ethics questions at my interview. basic "what do you do with your hands that shows manual dexterity?" "what do you like to do for fun?" and "why UW?"