University of Washington of Washington University of St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KorPT13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, first off congrats to those who have received their letters and for those who are still waiting, I'm sending good vibes your way. Yahoo, we are on our way.

I was curious if anyone had any information on either University of Washington in Seattle, WA or Washington University of St. Louis? They are on the top of my list now and I would like to gather somemore research on them before I make my decision. Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
any news from univ of washington?

KorPT,

I can only tell you that I did my clinical observation hours at a hospital out here in Chicago, and many of the PTs and DPT students were either alumni or current students at Washington University in St. Louis. I heard nothing but good things about the program and the students who attend their DPT program. I looked into the program myself, and the faculty seem to have a lot of previous and ongoing research. Washington University is highly regarded for its health care students in general, and it seems like the DPT program falls right in line with that.