University of Washington vs. Midwestern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NDH

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of deciding amongst a few schools and the two posted above (UW vs. Midwestern University) I am trying to learn more about. Basically, I do not know how to tell which school is better. Cost is not the issue. My question is if there is anyone out there that is familiar with either school? If so can you please post your opinion or experience with either school? This is a part of my research and I am curious as to what others think about these schools.Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

TO ADD- I am applying for occupational therapy. Does anyone know a good site that reviews schools? How do you make a decision? That seems like a common dilemma for a lot of people here but it really is a big decision. Also, midwestern university has schools in chicago and arizona- i applied to the one in arizona.

Are you talking about U of Washington in Seattle? or St Louis?

I am actually from chicago and ive visited Midwestern, the campus is really nice, and the facilities seem top of the line, the ony down side is that housing seems a bit scarce b/c its located in a very upscale neighorhood

to answer your question, it is the UW in Seattle. I am struggling to decide because i feel like i should go to the UW, but i want to go to Midwestern University. Can anyone provide advice or information about these two schools???