• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar - Starting at 8 PM

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy!

solumanculver

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey, I was just wondering how highly the psych program at the University of Washington is regarded and what kind of step 1 scores you need to get in there. I'm still applying to medical school, so I'm not anywhere near to getting there, but I'm a little non-traditional and I'm trying to do some advance planning to coordinate my career with my significant other's...

grishko2007

10+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
It's very highly regarded, has a biological slant, and the residents there seem very happy with the program and with Seattle in general. It's known to be more on the labor intensive side but is not maligant. For info on Step score requirements, I'd suggest contacting the PD or APD. Regarding goodness of fit, consider doing a sub-I or getting in touch w/a resident and establishing a correspondence.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.