Program-Specific Info / Q's University of Wisconsin - Madison OTD Program 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xoxoOTgirl

Reaction score
Hi All! Wondering if anyone has heard anything from Wisconsin? I think I saw someone was accepted but that's all I've seen so far and I haven't heard anything for them since submitting my Kira talent assessment.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Applied but haven’t heard anything since Kira talent. I applied back in September

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I also applied to UW Madison around October 1st. I emailed about the next step after Kira and they said they’ll let everyone know by March. I won’t be surprised if they take that long because I read on last years forum that students all found at the beginning of March.

Hi, everyone! Just thought I'd share my experience: I was waitlisted mid-March, I was accepted off of the waitlist mid-April, and received a scholarship 2 weeks after that at the end of April. I was extremely interested in attending but ended up going to UW-Milwaukee instead. Let me know if you have any questions about any Wisconsin or midwest schools! I'll do my best to help.

Hi, everyone! Just thought I'd share my experience: I was waitlisted mid-March, I was accepted off of the waitlist mid-April, and received a scholarship 2 weeks after that at the end of April. I was extremely interested in attending but ended up going to UW-Milwaukee instead. Let me know if you have any questions about any Wisconsin or midwest schools! I'll do my best to help.
Thank you so much, I appreciate it! Wisco was my top choice, but I don't think I can turn down my offer from Tufts if I don't hear back from Wisco in time.

Does anyone know if they give all acceptances on the same day or not? I applied in October.