This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AppalachianOutpatient

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I am new to the SDN however I am looking forward to any insight that I can get regarding the USA flex-DPT program interview. I am currently a NC-licensed PTA looking to advance to a PT. As an "adult learner" I will be needing to continue working throughout the program as I still have a mortgage and bills to pay. Fortunately, my wife works too so I will be able to scale back to about 15-25 hours per week however I will be unable to completely take a hiatus and become only a fulltime student. After completing my B.S. degree back in December, I applied late through the PTCAS to USA's program and just received an interview invite. I have heard from multiple sources that this is a really positive sign for admission into the program (provided I do not bomb the interview) but I would like to hear feedback from any of those who may actually know (hearsay can often be horribly wrong). Does anyone have any knowledge of the types of questions that will be asked or format? Through other posts, I see the interview is performed in small groups but that's about all I have to go on. My interview is August 4th. Thank you all in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I am also a Licensed PTA and an “adult learner”, How did your interview go? I have applied for Spring 2019 flex for ST. Aug campus...How long did it take them to send an interview invite from the time you submitted your application?...

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also a Licensed PTA and an “adult learner”, How did your interview go? I have applied for Spring 2019 flex for ST. Aug campus...How long did it take them to send an interview invite from the time you submitted your application?...
The interview seemed to go pretty well, it was certainly more laid back than I expected. I was sent an interview invite probably a week and a half or two weeks after submitting all of my material.

The interview seemed to go pretty well, it was certainly more laid back than I expected. I was sent an interview invite probably a week and a half or two weeks after submitting all of my material.
Awesome! Ok thank you.