UNLV 2nd round?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toddaved

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just called UNLV and they told me I am in the second round?...so what does this mean...lesser chance of getting in...what kind of applicants get the second round...I interviewed them really early; on Sep 21st. would appreciate any suggestions.

Members don't see this ad.

Possibly second round of acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just called UNLV and they told me I am in the second round?...so what does this mean...lesser chance of getting in...what kind of applicants get the second round...I interviewed them really early; on Sep 21st. would appreciate any suggestions.

that's better than what they told me. "No Decision" Considering that you got the second round thing must mean I'm pretty much rejected.....damn....so heart breaking this year...

No it doesn't mean that you are rejected, I got it too and they do it for all applicants they are still considering. It means that they will look at your application again in january when they have received some responses from students who interviewed at their school and they have gotten a chance to see the december interviewees. Then they will make a decision based on how they liked those applicants.

Did they call you, RSalha?!? How did you find out some sort of decision?

I actually really loved UNLV... but I don't know if they're going to show any love today :/

Did they call you, RSalha?!? How did you find out some sort of decision?

I actually really loved UNLV... but I don't know if they're going to show any love today :/

Ya man me too I am actually really bummed I didn't get an offer from them. I called Christine ancajas number and asked her for my admissions status.

Just called and Vicky told me I was accepted. YES!!

What number did you call?

I don't think it really matters what number you call. Obviously if you talk to someone who is not in the admission, they won't be able to tell you anything.
when I called, a woman answered and she was like let me pull you up and said your status says interviewed and nothing else... as I asked whats that supposed to mean...she was like there is a second round... she didn't specifically said that I am in the second round. who knows there might be 3rd or 4th and so on rounds...god knows what these schools are up to