UNLV 3rd round?

Started by weissbj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

weissbj

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any idea when the board is going to meet for the 3rd round acceptances? I still have faith, but it is growing dim! Thanks.
 
i called, they said the end of february. I'm with you, hoping for an acceptance.
 
same here..........no luck for me, either...🙁

which # did you call?? no one ever answer when i call..
 
😡
same here..........no luck for me, either...🙁

which # did you call?? no one ever answer when i call..


Same here. THe answering machine always comes on when I call them. I even email them, and nobody responds!!! Ergh!!!