UNLV Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polarnut

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my interview on November 16. I haven't heard anything since. And already 2 people from this forum have gotten acceptance. Anybody know anything regarding this school? I'm getting anxious! And I don't wanna bug the adcom about it over the phone -_-

Members don't see this ad.

Call The School. Dont Rely Solely On People Here On Sdn. They Know As Much As You Do. Each School Receive Many Phone Calls Each Day. Stop Worrying And Call!!!!!!

Sounds like you need to be pro-active and CALL.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Darksunshine said:
Sounds like you need to be pro-active and CALL.

Good luck!

Hey Darksunshine
Long time no see. I noticed that you have changed the color of your signature (O.H.S.U Class of 2009). Did you deposit your money yet to this school yet?

Dr.Smiley-OR

Dr.Smiley-OR said:
Hey Darksunshine
Long time no see. I noticed that you have changed the color of your signature (O.H.S.U Class of 2009). Did you deposit your money yet to this school yet?

Dr.Smiley-OR

Yep (OHSU), Did you? See you there!

polarnut said:
I had my interview on November 16. I haven't heard anything since. And already 2 people from this forum have gotten acceptance. Anybody know anything regarding this school? I'm getting anxious! And I don't wanna bug the adcom about it over the phone -_-

Bug the heck out of 'em! It's your (potential) acceptance we're talking about here! :)