UNLV class full yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pixidust

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if UNLV's class is full yet? I haven't heard a yes/no/maybe from them after my late Dec interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Just out of curiosity, does UNLV have any special preferences (e.g. - religious, resident, etc.)?

Members don't see this ad :)
They have a preference toward Nevada residents.

If you are on the wait-list, you should know by now. If you haven't heard then you probably aren't on the wait-list, but that's my opinion.

Also, they favor nevada residents and I'm not sure if the class is full, i keep hearing different things from different people..

when did you all have your interviews?

For those who interviewed after January, did anyone get an acceptance, rejection or wait list? I just haven't heard anyone getting contacted by them who interviewed after January about anything.

This likely doesn't help, but I interviewed Dec 10th and I haven't heard anything (rejection, waitlist, acceptance, etc.). I have called a few times post-interview only to get the runaround about repeatedly delayed adcomm meetings.

it seems like a lot of ppl are still waiting for unlv. I was told they probably have like 8-10 spots left and they're busy with graudation this month, but i'm not sure why they haven't finalized the waitlist at least.

Considering how open they were about school admission data and how they mentioned lower than expected deposit on my interview day, they certainly did give me a false impression about their admissions. It's annoying how they have kept extending the meetings from February 23rd, to the week after, to April and who knows when. I'm going to be attending Tufts so I don't care anymore but it must be stressful for those who haven't been accepted to a school.

currently there is no waitlist at UNLV. It could be due to the fact that they sent out too many acceptance letters ;o)

Considering how open they were about school admission data and how they mentioned lower than expected deposit on my interview day, they certainly did give me a false impression about their admissions. It's annoying how they have kept extending the meetings from February 23rd, to the week after, to April and who knows when. I'm going to be attending Tufts so I don't care anymore but it must be stressful for those who haven't been accepted to a school.

So very very very true...