UNLV Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pascueezy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for UNLV yet, I was super impressed by their interview day last Friday, hoping I get in!

Anyone else here attend the interview day last Friday or planning on going to the one this Friday? I'm curious to know how many interviews they have remaining.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I also really enjoyed the interview!! I heard they are interviewing a little more than 100

Yes they are definitely an impress school. About 120 interviewees for 48 positions.

In case you were wondering this is the score method from my understanding

30% interview
30% gre
30%!gpa (cumulative and prereq)
10% essay(Ptcas statement) and interactions

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, well best of luck to everyone, we find out their decisions on Monday, right?

I ended up declining the interview to opt for more local schools. Curious though, what was the interview like?

Good luck everyone! Crossing my fingers for y'all :)!

maybe hearing back from them today was too good to be true :p

At least we are all on the same boat. I have checked with some classmates who also applied and haven't heard anything yet.

I'm on the same boat. I remember hearing that they would send out emails to those who got accepted on Monday, and rejection/waitlist emails throughout the week. If they already sent out acceptance letters today hopefully we place high enough on waitlist to still have a chance!

I'm on the same boat. I remember hearing that they would send out emails to those who got accepted on Monday, and rejection/waitlist emails throughout the week.

That's discouraging :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't get discouraged yet, usually if acceptances are going out this forum is booming with enthusiastic students wanting to share their accomplishments and I have yet to see anyone post an acceptance on any of the threads for UNLV.

No word on my end, I'm in the same boat, been refreshing my email like crazy today. We're all sure it's supposed to be today and not next Monday, right?

Hey guys talked to a colleague that went to the interview this last Friday, they never specified a date just told the students they would hear some time this week.

Oh okay. Come to think of it, I heard only the G1 students say we would hear back today.

Guys just a heads up, they're starting to roll out the acceptance letters!

I'm on the waitlist on the 40-50 spot. Guess my chances are slim, congrats guys

Hey peeps, I made a Facebook page. Look up UNLV DPT Class of 2020 and shoot anyone in the group a friend request so we can add you!

For those accepted, what was the deadline to have your deposit in by? I'm on the waitlist and curious about the possible timeframe. Thanks!