UNLV Class of 2020

Started by pascueezy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pascueezy

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn't see a thread for UNLV yet, I was super impressed by their interview day last Friday, hoping I get in!

Anyone else here attend the interview day last Friday or planning on going to the one this Friday? I'm curious to know how many interviews they have remaining.
 
Yes they are definitely an impress school. About 120 interviewees for 48 positions.

In case you were wondering this is the score method from my understanding

30% interview
30% gre
30%!gpa (cumulative and prereq)
10% essay(Ptcas statement) and interactions
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least we are all on the same boat. I have checked with some classmates who also applied and haven't heard anything yet.
 
I'm on the same boat. I remember hearing that they would send out emails to those who got accepted on Monday, and rejection/waitlist emails throughout the week. If they already sent out acceptance letters today hopefully we place high enough on waitlist to still have a chance!
 
I wouldn't get discouraged yet, usually if acceptances are going out this forum is booming with enthusiastic students wanting to share their accomplishments and I have yet to see anyone post an acceptance on any of the threads for UNLV.
 
No word on my end, I'm in the same boat, been refreshing my email like crazy today. We're all sure it's supposed to be today and not next Monday, right?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys talked to a colleague that went to the interview this last Friday, they never specified a date just told the students they would hear some time this week.
 
Oh okay. Come to think of it, I heard only the G1 students say we would hear back today.
 
Hey peeps, I made a Facebook page. Look up UNLV DPT Class of 2020 and shoot anyone in the group a friend request so we can add you!
 
For those accepted, what was the deadline to have your deposit in by? I'm on the waitlist and curious about the possible timeframe. Thanks!