UNLV Dec 13th Interview

Started by ramforte
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ramforte

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys I got my first Interview, finally, at UNLV for Dec 13th, let me know if any of you will be there too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my app in really early. Done by July (supplemental too) and DAT 8/1

I was invited for 12/13 but had to reschedule bc of 2 finals that day
Now I'm in January 🙁
 
I'll be there too... but i'm not interviewing. I work in the clinic.
 
I just got the interview invite email. I havent called yet as im sitting in class. What were the earliest dates available?
 
im scheduled for Jan 24th. Kinda late we'll see if i end up going or not (hoping to be accepted by then.)