You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UNLV DPT
Started by DreamTeam916
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone else been checking their email all day? Am I the only one who thought we were supposed to be notified today?
I was just notified that I'm on the alternate list. They didn't say what #, just that it's between 1-10. Congrats to those who made it. Hopefully I can join you all.
Last edited:
I got the same email about being on the waitlist #1-10. I wish I knew the specific number, but I am confident that we will both eventually get in!I was just notified that I'm on the alternate list. They didn't say what #, just that it's between 1-10. Congrats to those who made it. Hopefully I can join you all.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a feeling that would happen right after posting. Haha I got 10-20. Fingers crossed!
I got the same email about being on the waitlist #1-10. I wish I knew the specific number, but I am confident that we will both eventually get in!
I hope you're right
. Good luck!Congrats!!!! Can't wait to meet you in the summer! If you have any questions feel free to let me know! Everyone who is wait listed keep the faith, I made it off the wait-list at #21.Accepted!! So excited.
Congrats! How long did they give you to put down a deposit?Accepted!! So excited.
I got accepted!!!!!!!!!
(Last year)
Let me know if you have any questions : )
(Last year)
Let me know if you have any questions : )
Til Feb 11thCongrats! How long did they give you to put down a deposit?
I just got accepted from the alternate/wait-list!!!
Congratulations!!!I just got accepted from the alternate/wait-list!!!
Were you on the wait list? If so, what number were you?Accepted!! So excited.
Have you heard back with an update on your position?I had a feeling that would happen right after posting. Haha I got 10-20. Fingers crossed!
Nope, nothing yet. Are you on the waitlist as well?Have you heard back with an update on your position?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I am.Nope, nothing yet. Are you on the waitlist as well?
Do you know what number you were?I just got accepted from the alternate/wait-list!!!
Do you know what number you were?
No, sorry. They didn't give me a specific number, just the range.