UNLV Interview-- already post-dec??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shewanella

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys--

I just received my second interview invite and I am SUPER EXCITED!! :D
I was looking through predents website and I already see a handful of post-dec interview.. all the way to March.. and we're only in October. Is it usually this normal for UNLV to already offer post-dec interviews? If I call on Monday to reserve my spot for interview, do you think I have a chance at getting pre-dec interview? :/ Thanks a lot in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

i got an invite about a month ago and they gave me a date in January.. they've been filled for a while

Same here, got mine about a month ago, scheduled for January. I asked to be put on a list to move up if there are any cancellations, but so far nothing. March is probably what you're looking at now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an invite last friday. Earliest interview date for me was Feb 25. So yes, March sounds about right.

I tried calling the whole day today and no one ever picked up the phone. I left a message in the morning but no call returned. I'm assuming that the admissions office is closed today..? Or is it always that difficult to reach someone on the phone?

They called me yesterday, and invited me for an interview on Dec. 3.

Yours,
~shai

They called me yesterday, and invited me for an interview on Dec. 3.

Yours,
~shai

I think it depends on what the earliest date they have available at the time. When I scheduled my interview, they gave me a date sometime in mid-Feb. Then they called me back a few hours later and said they had an opening a week earlier. Maybe someone canceled their Dec 3rd interview right before you called. Guess you were lucky.

I'm just kinda happy that they interview on Fridays. Weekend in Las Vegas! :laugh: