UNLV INTERVIEW help...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopin2bdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've always been an observer of SDN but finally registered. I have a problem, I have an interview with UNLV in late March but wondering if anyone is going to be dropping a sooner interview. If so, please message me. I know this wil be my only chance this year so it would give a little more hope having the interview a little earlier.

Thank You Very Much

Members don't see this ad.

when is ur interview? mine is on march 29th...I wonder if it's too late for an interview then....
you might want to check out the interview feedback section for unlv
cheers ;)

Hey guys,
I've always been an observer of SDN but finally registered. I have a problem, I have an interview with UNLV in late March but wondering if anyone is going to be dropping a sooner interview. If so, please message me. I know this wil be my only chance this year so it would give a little more hope having the interview a little earlier.

Thank You Very Much

you need to call the same number that was on your interview invite to do this. I had an interview invite back in december but couldn't get scheduled till the end of feb. I called a week later and scheduled it for Jan 11, and yes they are pretty much full, FYI.

Members don't see this ad :)
you need to call the same number that was on your interview invite to do this. I had an interview invite back in december but couldn't get scheduled till the end of feb. I called a week later and scheduled it for Jan 11, and yes they are pretty much full, FYI.

what? the CLASS is full???

I have an interview on march 3rd or 7th, I am not sure right now...kinda confused. I am not going, who wants it?

No the class isn't full, just they are booked for interviews, unless a bunch of people have withdrawn before going. People wait til the last minute to call, so keep calling, you might get an interview sooner

The class is almost full, but not yet satiated. :)

Hey guys,

Thank You Very Much

I wish I had read your post about an hour ago. I just called to withdraw from my Feb 22nd interview. Call them quickly and say your friend Chuck Carlson just cancelled and you want to take his spot....Worth a shot.

Yes that is my real name....goodbye anonymity.

don't worry! watch what happens in may when schools have to release who has a deposit there and the other schools find out that they have 5-10 people in their class holding more than one spot...