UNLV interview question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogobruin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone take bus or taxi to UNLV dental school when they have interview??? Just wondering where will be better to stay and save $$$ for staying and transporation. My will be 10/23...anyone will go on that date?

Members don't see this ad.

the airport's not that far from the school, but b/c of the traffic btw the school and the airport they tell u to leave about 30 min for travel btw the school and the airport. the interview started at 9 and ended at 2ish for me so technically u can try to find a flight that gets there at 8 and leaves lv at about 3:30ish.

Thanks a lot:love:!! Are u the resident of Cal?? I am waiting for Western U now, but they still did not invite me...how was the school comparing ti UNLV?? I was thinking to stay one night at hotel, but will it cheaper to take aircraft without staying??

Members don't see this ad :)
btw, did u also go to UCSF??

nah. i'm a so cal resident so i drove there and i stayed at my cousin's so iono how much hotels would cost. but i would expect it to be kinda costly. and i haven't interviewed at western yet. mine's on 10/17. so i'll let you kno then. :)

a cheap hotel thats like a $7 dollar cab ride from the school is stratosphere. not much to do at the hotel but then again I wouldnt recommend going out the night before either lol.