1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UNLV seminar

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by 2BAdentist, Jun 13, 2008.

1. 2BAdentist

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Does anyone know anything about this UNLV seminar? How to register and their website?

2. Quattro DMD

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I got my paperwork from the dental club at school. I had to print it out and mail it. The only weekends for the sim clinic were june 6/7 and june 20/21. You had to sign up back in april and they only offered 75 seats per session, which they filled up in like 3 days.

3. 2BAdentist

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Do they have a website or contact information where I can get forms so that I can register next year?

4. cherr1pop

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i attended it last year and got information from the pre-dental society at my school. i remember they only did the registration on first-come-first-serve basis over mail in april.. i don't think they will register you this early for next year's session.