UNLV Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentistRob

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone out there successfully downloaded the UNLV supplemental app for this year? My computer's having issues with it.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I got is about two weeks ago. So I don't know what the problem is. Email or call them...

no problems dl for me

Members don't see this ad :)
no problems here either

I also downloaded it last week. Maybe you can download it from another computer or even computers at library.

Yeah .... i had problems downloading it too... i called them and they sent it to me as an attachment in the email. if u need it, u can call them or PM me... i can send it to u as well.

Besides, has anyone written the essay for the supplemental yet?? wat r u guys writing about?

-masksof2004

Hey, good luck with the application guys. I am a dental student here and this school is great. We get worked extremely hard, but the education is very good and the facilities are top notch. Best of luck.

Yeah .... i had problems downloading it too... i called them and they sent it to me as an attachment in the email. if u need it, u can call them or PM me... i can send it to u as well.

Besides, has anyone written the essay for the supplemental yet?? wat r u guys writing about?

-masksof2004

I finally got it to work on another computer. What's this essay you're referring to masks? That additional sheet to explain extenuating circumstances and other info? Does that constitute writing an essay?

-masksof2004

anyone?

-masksof2004

What essay? Are you talking about the additional informatin session?

".Please attach an additional sheet to explain any extenuating circumstances or provide the admissions committee with additional information that may be useful in evaluating your credentials.".