UNLV update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ramforte

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK so it's Feb 1 th and I just checked AADSAS and my statues changed from nothing to Invited for Interview at UNLV (i interviwed their in December:eek:) did this happen to anyone else that interviwed their before January? Does this mean I was rejected but they want to ease the pain of the people who got rejected or what? someone respond I am officiallt freaking out, I think I'm going CRAZYYYYYY

Members don't see this ad.

Why don't call the school to ask ? No one here should answer you as clear as the the school itself!
Good Luck! :)

OK so it's Feb 1 th and I just checked AADSAS and my statues changed from nothing to Invited for Interview at UNLV (i interviwed their in December:eek:) did this happen to anyone else that interviwed their before January? Does this mean I was rejected but they want to ease the pain of the people who got rejected or what? someone respond I am officiallt freaking out, I think I'm going CRAZYYYYYY

I've heard from both Ancajas and Brownstein that they will most likely not send out 2nd round acceptances until perhaps the 2nd week February. I know, I know, this does mean that you need to be patient for a couple more weeks!

I know, it's getting really hard, I have a bad feeling but I guess i gota waittt.