UNLV Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hanstab

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all.

Am a newbie who is (#2) on the UNLV waitlist for in-staters. I Have heard a number of things about UNLV's propencity toward late pullouts due to it's no deposit policy. Anyone have any experience or knowledge on how this usually plays out or how common this is @ UNLV???

1) I've heard that the school commonly calls people off the list well into AUGUST :eek:

2) I've heard the school doesnt even BEGIN to pull from the waitlist until JUNE :eek:

3) I've also heard the school WAAAY overbooked this year by getting more 'takers' than they bargained for :eek:

I realize I have to be careful and not believe EVERYTHING I hear but does anyone out there have any input????

(Col. Sanders: thanks for your prior info!!!!)

Brian "Mr. Purgatory" Hanstad

Members don't see this ad.

I have also been waitlisted and have heard pretty much of the same thing regarding being overbooked. By the way, how did you find out that you were #2, because I have not been able to find out what my position is on the list? Have you been accepted/waitlisted anywhere else?

NV Dental:

You've got mail!!!

Hi guys, Last year UNLV pulled about 30 people off their waitlist. If you are number 2 on the instate waitlist, then your are pretty much in. They do start filling up waitlist positions fairly late. I am sure you guys will get in :thumbup: !!