Unlv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

magik88

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in my Senior year of High School in Las Vegas and plan on doing my undergrad at UNLV, after that I plan on going to Dental School

How good is UNLV Dental? What are its strengths/weaknesses? Just curious

Members don't see this ad.

I can't personally answer your question except to give generalizations, but since you live in LV, and plan to go to UNLV, can't you just visit the dental school yourself and find out a lot about it that way. It's just down the strip from the main campus at UNLV.

That's just a suggestion, and I'm sure you probably posted here to get student opinions from those who are in attendance there.

The dental school of very modern with excellent professors. You should contact the admissions office and they might hook you up with a student to give you a tour and fill you in on the details.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, they do that all the time. Call 774-2400 and ask for admissions. They would be more than happy to set up a tour! To be honest, it is something that you need to see for yourself. When it comes time to interview, you can have more pertinent questions. But for now, just tour and see if you like the facility:)