Unm

Started by njac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

njac

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone here apply to UNM? Have you gotten an interview yet?

etc etc.
 
FutureRxGal said:
I applied there but withdrew my application after I received acceptance elsewhere.

let me just say - THANK YOU!

So where did you get accepted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
njac said:
Did anyone here apply to UNM? Have you gotten an interview yet?

etc etc.

I thought I withdrew after I got my acceptance letters elsewhere, but 2 weeks ago, they gave me an interview for Saturday 4/9/2005. I declined (again).
 
endlesslove said:
I thought I withdrew after I got my acceptance letters elsewhere, but 2 weeks ago, they gave me an interview for Saturday 4/9/2005. I declined (again).

wow. I'm a resident here, but I just transferred from an out of state school. The rumors I've heard are that they barely even interview out of state candidates, so you must be phenomenal!
 
njac said:
wow. I'm a resident here, but I just transferred from an out of state school. The rumors I've heard are that they barely even interview out of state candidates, so you must be phenomenal!

really?? wow, I did not know that. 🙂