Unm

Started by Londidondi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Londidondi

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone going to UNM this week for an interview? I have one this Friday. I am starting to get nervous.
 
so i'm assuming that you applied for the early decision. Would you mind sharing your stats. I plan to apply really soon. Isn't this suppose to be an "easy" school to get into? Correct me if i'm wrong?
 
No, i did not apply for early admissions. I just turned my applications in early. I had all supplementals done by the second week of sept. I think that is key. I already have three interviews. My GPA is 3.61, volunteer exp in a pharmacy/YMCA and a lousy PCAT. But i think they look at the applicants as a whole rather than stress one thing (PCATO or GPA alone). If you have any more questions let me know

Good Luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, i did not apply for early admissions. I just turned my applications in early. I had all supplementals done by the second week of sept. I think that is key. I already have three interviews. My GPA is 3.61, volunteer exp in a pharmacy/YMCA and a lousy PCAT. But i think they look at the applicants as a whole rather than stress one thing (PCATO or GPA alone). If you have any more questions let me know

Good Luck!


REALLY??? that's interesting. i called them yesterday and they said they don't have rolling admission. hmmmm.. perhaps i got them confused with a different school .. is UNM one of u'r top choices?
 
As of right now, I am not being picky. I just want to be accepted somewhere. If I have the opportunity I would love to stay here in Ca or attend AZ.