Unmatched positions

Started by xrevision
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xrevision

Senior Procrastinator
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like there were less unfilled spots this year than last. Look under "My Reports" on NRMP R3 for more information.
 
Whats shocking to me are available plastics, dermatology, and rad onc positions available this year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to copes...
but if they were high on your list that means you def got a spot there.. unless you weren't ranked
 
I think that information will be available after match day for those of us who found out we matched today.
 
I'm not sure if that information is supposed to be available publicly, but they are around the same % unfilled for advanced positions.
 
I have access to the information because I matched this year, but I'm not sure/too lazy to look up the policy on sharing this information.