UNMC interview

Started by kanu9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kanu9

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Guys,
I have an interview at Nebraska medical center next month. Anyone in the SDN community having attended an interview there? how was it? what was your impression? any suggestions welcome.Thanks
 
I just interviewed at UNMC in early September. There were around forty of us in a small conference room. We interviewed in waves starting at 11:00. There were school tours, a lunch, and a financial aid presentation with the day ending around 2:30. I actually had a good time. The other applicants were very friendly and my interviewer was great. She immediately put me at ease.

Good luck! I'll be starting in August and I don't want to be the only non-trad in our class!