UNMC Lincoln?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elle2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has any one heard from Lincoln Nebraska? It is my dream....I did not get an email at 12:01.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get one either. I'm not really sure what to think. They really made a point of saying they would email at 12:01 too...

I thought so too. Now I am very nervous....

Members don't see this ad :)
I did get one...but don't worry too much. I got a second e-mail making sure that I had gotten the first. Apparently they were having issues with the e-mail server and weren't sure if all the e-mails got sent out or not. Don't give up hope!

Has any one heard from Lincoln Nebraska? It is my dream....I did not get an email at 12:01.

I stayed up waiting for the e-mail, only to go to bed disappointed. Just trying to keep the hope alive.

I did get one...but don't worry too much. I got a second e-mail making sure that I had gotten the first. Apparently they were having issues with the e-mail server and weren't sure if all the e-mails got sent out or not. Don't give up hope!

Did you also get an AADSAS update?

Did you also get an AADSAS update?

Yeah I did get my status updated. I'd say go ahead and call, everyone's really friendly down there so I don't think that'd be a problem at all.

I called---Glenda said my application is still active (waitlisted?). They sent out all the acceptance emails...Sad. Getting in from out of state I knew was a stretch but I am super bummed.