Unmc

Started by _veo_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

_veo_

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an email 12:01 AM Central Time!!!!!!!!
I got in and my sister too! 😀

Good luck everyone.. I cried! 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my first official rejection! They just updated my AADSAS...oh well, I'll go to the "other" nebraska school🙂 Congrats to all who got the nod!
 
I got rejected from UNMC as well. I thought my stats were pretty good, but i guess since I am out of state and they only have 45 spots...
Yeah, out of state is nearly impossible, their stats are ridiculous. I was kind of expecting it. Congrats to all who got in there!
 
I agree, just 45 seats is crazy. I thought I wouldn't get in too!
Thank you to all 🙂
I'm sure you will all get in to other schools :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: Don't lose hope. It is still early in the game 😉