Unofficial Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChrisM07

Dental Student
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently took the DAT on 8/15 and told all of the schools I applied to to please wait for the new scores. I wanted to send the unofficial score sheet until the real ones get there, but I was wondering if it matters that the percentiles are on there? I know that they do not see the actual percentile on the official one anymore but it clearly shows it on the unofficial and I was wondering whether or not it would work against me to submit it with them? You know, like if they weren't high enough or something.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Great question! Thanks for asking this, and I can't wait to see what others think. I think it might look suspicious to some schools if we mark the percentiles out, but then again they aren't used to seeing them so maybe not.

I wouldn't blank them out, I just didn't know if it really mattered. I did send them off to NYU though who do claim to accept unofficial scores until the real ones come in.