-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
unprotected sex
Started by Carly Ess
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I heard this joke from an optometrist who also did an MBA as well. It's funny so I had to post it.
"Unprotected sex is a lot like the stock market..." "you need to know when to pull out" 😀
hahaha
I heard this joke from an optometrist who also did an MBA as well. It's funny so I had to post it.
"Unprotected sex is a lot like the stock market..." "you need to know when to pull out" 😀
Aaaahhhh...I thought you were seeking advice on if you should have unprotected sex
. I was going to suggest you wait until marriage. Darn you for ruining my SDN comment...
😉 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard this joke from an optometrist who also did an MBA as well. It's funny so I had to post it.
"Unprotected sex is a lot like the stock market..." "you need to know when to pull out" 😀
I don't find that funny ?
I don't find that funny ?
Ditto.
I don't find that funny ?
Are you asking US if YOU find it funny? I'd say no, because it's a pretty lame joke.
Is the only reason this was posted here was because it was said by an O.D.? 😕
I thought that was good reason enough! 🙄
Let's spice up this forum up a bit ladies. Which ladies out there think they've worked with some super hot male optometrists?
😛
Let's spice up this forum up a bit ladies. Which ladies out there think they've worked with some super hot male optometrists?
😛
ME! 😀 Both of the ODs in the office I worked at were good-looking. We'd have patients call to schedule an appointment and we'd ask "Which doctor would you like to see?" "The hot one!!" And then we'd have to ask "Well... um, the younger one or the older one?" 😛
ME! 😀 Both of the ODs in the office I worked at were good-looking. We'd have patients call to schedule an appointment and we'd ask "Which doctor would you like to see?" "The hot one!!" And then we'd have to ask "Well... um, the younger one or the older one?" 😛
Wow! You're lucky! I only worked with this one really hot guy optometrist. I would sit in the exam room because he wanted me to type the exam results, and all the female patients would always fawn over him. He was definitely eye candy! 😀
Ok, kill me now
I heard this joke from an optometrist who also did an MBA as well. It's funny so I had to post it.
"Unprotected sex is a lot like the stock market..." "you need to know when to pull out" 😀
hahaha! Nice one... It is funny but when you think of it, its has a point or else face the consequences for unprotected sex to your partner.
So you guys are still in high school ?
Duh. Didn't you know only girls in high school can think men are attractive? 🙄
Duh. Didn't you know only girls in high school can think men are attractive? 🙄
I just got back from the AAO meeting, and there were many good looking guy docs there!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Duh. Didn't you know only girls in high school can think men are attractive? 🙄
I seriously thought you were a guy before reading this post.
I just got back from the AAO meeting, and there were many good looking guy docs there!
Good times?
I seriously thought you were a guy before reading this post.
LOL, nope. I'm definitely a female! I thought maybe the purple font in my signature would have given that away but maybe I should be giving more context clues...
LOL, nope. I'm definitely a female! I thought maybe the purple font in my signature would have given that away but maybe I should be giving more context clues...
What pink signature!? And, are you saying its wrong for a guy to have pink text/signature!!!!! I feel insulted now 🙁
Eye got the joke! Get it, EYE, HAHAHAHAH, im so funny. (who wouldn't click this thread title)
Eye think you were slightly intoxicated while typing this.
What pink signature!? And, are you saying its wrong for a guy to have pink text/signature!!!!! I feel insulted now 🙁
Guys can have pink and purple signatures if they want!! Haha. Don't be insulted. My only point is that no, I'm not a guy. 😀
Ok. Well than, nice to meat you Ms. JMU07.
-don't be fooled by the pink text, i am a male.
Hahaha honestly, I was thinking about this the other day, I never know what gender people are on this site... maybe we should all color-coat our texts. Pink for males, obviously.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 272
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 274