Unregistering>>>>>

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
O

Orthopod

withouth getting banned, how can i unregister myself

Members don't see this ad.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gee, maybe if you start 5 different threads on this topic, you'll get a better response.

I think with your multiple posts on the same topic and desire to be unregistered, I have a feeling the admins will take care of it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Orthopod

dude, are you drunk? why would you want to unregister yourself if not to get banned?!

:rolleyes: at this rate, you'll be banned before you even get the chance to unregister yourself! see that report button? g'bye!

gosh! What's with all the eye-rolling?!? op asked a simple question, if you don't know the answer, why respond with sarcasm?:confused:

Orthopod: For an actual solution, contact admin. You may get some help there.

Originally posted by Maple
gosh! What's with all the eye-rolling?!? op asked a simple question, if you don't know the answer, why respond with sarcasm?:confused:

Actually, in nefertari's defense, orthopod had posted this same thread last night 3-4 times and that had annoyed a few people. I had to delete a few of them to avoid flames and only kept this one and another one. So the eye rolling is actually probably for Orthopod's posting the same exact thing an upteenth time.

:D
Tweetie

Originally posted by Maple

Maple, the OP started 6-7 threads w/ the same question here & in the lounge & got the negative atttention he was looking for. If he was @ least funny, I'd laugh--but he wasn't. Hate to see SDN spammed by such clowns----> "Talk @ Islam", be warned! (I usu. try to be courteous to fellow sdners.) Thanks for taking care of it, Tweetie!

alrite honey, take ur hands away from the keyboards,

now close ur eyes.... yes keep them closed.... still closed..........

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry Nefertari! Didn't mean to jump down your throat. I was just suprised to see so many people bashing this guy!:(

Originally posted by mdjd
If you're a moderator, then don't defend him, UNREGISTER him!

I didn't know Mods had the ability to do that until today! :laugh: :laugh:

oh the funnies!

Orthopod,
You're off the leash bebe. UNREGISTERED!! Now go out and party that you got over your addiction. :D