UNT HSC Medical Sciences post-bacc 2007

Started by tcufrogs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tcufrogs

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else here apply to the post-bacc program at UNT Health Science Center for this coming summer? If so, any idea when or how they are going to let us know of their decisions?
 
According to the website, we'll be able to find out the status of our apps starting on Friday. I can't wait! I either need to accept or decline another offer depending on this one. And since I'm one of those people that compulsively checks their emails/application status, I can tell you that it hasn't been updated yet.