UNTHSC DPT Class of 2016 Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irene411

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering about the University of North Texas interviews, I got an email today asking me to call them. I called and scheduled an interview for March 1st.

Members don't see this ad.

do you know if they sent all emails at once, or they are sending them to people daily for the next week or so? I just thought they called you, didnt think they would email

Members don't see this ad :)
do you know if they sent all emails at once, or they are sending them to people daily for the next week or so? I just thought they called you, didnt think they would email
I thought they would call too but the email said I should call them "at my earliest convenience". Don't know if they sent out all the emails at once

I just recently found out about the UNT program and I'm pretty interested. By any chance do you know when they will become officially accredited?

They will find out in the next few months (by the end of April or so) if they will become accredited this year. Their first cohort will be graduating this spring.

Anyone still waiting and not been rejected?? I have had my app in for a long time and still no word. Hoping to hear something in the next two weeks!!!