justkeepbreathin
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you guys please share your experiences with the UNTHSC M.S. in Medical Sciences program? Specifically the online program
I was supposed to take the MCAT in Jan but I have to push it back due to an emergency. Since I won't have an MCAT score by March, I won't be able to apply to the UNTHSC M.S. in Medical Sciences in person program. I have heard some negative things about the online program so I wanted some more information. Thank you guys!
I was supposed to take the MCAT in Jan but I have to push it back due to an emergency. Since I won't have an MCAT score by March, I won't be able to apply to the UNTHSC M.S. in Medical Sciences in person program. I have heard some negative things about the online program so I wanted some more information. Thank you guys!