UNTHSC (TCOM) MEDS Post Bac 2010-2011

Started by duality
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I was admitted as well 😀

Can't wait - make sure you guys join the facebook group that has been made: UNTHSC MEDS 2010-2011

I'm a male, not sure if looking for a roommate, possibly. Still thinking about it.

Contact me on here or by inbox message/facebook if you would like 😎
 
I got in as well!!!

I'm a male....might possibly look for a roommate. I just don't know yet.
 
Is anyone from Ft. Worth or know of good apartments near campus? I know I'm going to preview day and there will be a housing fair but I want to find a place asap
 
I was accepted a few days ago and I went over to the campus today to explore. Campus looks nice and I think we will all enjoy our year together. I leased an apartment (12 months)at "The Lofts at West 7th."

http://www.theloftsatwest7th.com/

The apartments are brand new, I'll be the first tenant. There website is lacking pictures because they are so new, but I would recommend taking a look at them, they are very nice.

I looked at about 10 apartment complexes in downtown Fort Worth and also several near campus. I was shocked at how expensive one bedroom apartments were. Cheapest was 860 / month...I know you could find cheaper, but they 500-750 apartments looked a little ummm rough.

Let me know if any of you are going to be living at the West 7th Lofts...

Congrats on getting accepted everyone.

P.S. Many of the apartment facilities I visited are fully occupied and have limited choices....so get on it if you want a good one.

Hunter
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cool. Hey Hunter, if you haven't already, go ahead and join the facebook group - it's under "UNTHSC MEDS 2010-11" if you search for it.

See you around! 😀

I was accepted a few days ago and I went over to the campus today to explore. Campus looks nice and I think we will all enjoy our year together. I leased an apartment (12 months)at "The Lofts at West 7th."

http://www.theloftsatwest7th.com/

The apartments are brand new, I'll be the first tenant. There website is lacking pictures because they are so new, but I would recommend taking a look at them, they are very nice.

I looked at about 10 apartment complexes in downtown Fort Worth and also several near campus. I was shocked at how expensive one bedroom apartments were. Cheapest was 860 / month...I know you could find cheaper, but they 500-750 apartments looked a little ummm rough.

Let me know if any of you are going to be living at the West 7th Lofts...

Congrats on getting accepted everyone.

P.S. Many of the apartment facilities I visited are fully occupied and have limited choices....so get on it if you want a good one.

Hunter
 
Is anyone from Ft. Worth or know of good apartments near campus? I know I'm going to preview day and there will be a housing fair but I want to find a place asap


When I visited 10-12 apartment complexes today, they said the housing fair is the busiest time of year...i.e. they have VERY limited availibility, try to explore before the fair. That is all assuming you want an apartment. I think the housing fair would be great for private leasing options, condos and houses etc...

Best Luck
 
EDITED: Scratch my earlier comment, got an e-mail about it this afternoon.



😛 hey Ghost - you actually got an e-mail about financial aid? I haven't gotten any e-mail nor letter in the mail, but when I check online on my account I have financial aid awards ready.

Hmm. I'm not sure what's up with the Fin.Aid. office, but I really hope they get that stuff fixed and sent out ASAP. :scared:

Oh, and Ghost - are you on the facebook group? - name? 😀
 
Nevermind about my last comment/question - I got the e-mail last night, lol. 😀

😛 hey Ghost - you actually got an e-mail about financial aid? I haven't gotten any e-mail nor letter in the mail, but when I check online on my account I have financial aid awards ready.

Hmm. I'm not sure what's up with the Fin.Aid. office, but I really hope they get that stuff fixed and sent out ASAP. :scared:

Oh, and Ghost - are you on the facebook group? - name? 😀
 
hello guys any pointers about how to be successful at this postbach program?? I got into the 2011-2012 year..
thanx!!!

Genevieve..!