UNTHSC (TCOM) MEDS Post Bac 2010-2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duality

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I WAS ADMITTED!!!! :DTHANK THE LORD ABOVE!!!! I'm so happy!!

And....
F.N.

I'm so happy so very happy~~~~~~~~~

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been admitted too!!! So excited!!! :D

Hey, I was admitted as well :D

Can't wait - make sure you guys join the facebook group that has been made: UNTHSC MEDS 2010-2011

I'm a male, not sure if looking for a roommate, possibly. Still thinking about it.

Contact me on here or by inbox message/facebook if you would like :cool:

Accepted. Male. May be looking for a roommate, not sure yet.

Accepted! Female, not looking for a roomate. :highfive:

I got in as well!!!

I'm a male....might possibly look for a roommate. I just don't know yet.

Is anyone from Ft. Worth or know of good apartments near campus? I know I'm going to preview day and there will be a housing fair but I want to find a place asap

Is anyone from Ft. Worth or know of good apartments near campus? I know I'm going to preview day and there will be a housing fair but I want to find a place asap
Hey Rachel -

I received this link from one of the current students in the program. It helps out while searching for apts in the area :

http://www.unthscrealestatewithhonors.com/

Hope this helps some :) good luck with the apt search

I was accepted a few days ago and I went over to the campus today to explore. Campus looks nice and I think we will all enjoy our year together. I leased an apartment (12 months)at "The Lofts at West 7th."

http://www.theloftsatwest7th.com/

The apartments are brand new, I'll be the first tenant. There website is lacking pictures because they are so new, but I would recommend taking a look at them, they are very nice.

I looked at about 10 apartment complexes in downtown Fort Worth and also several near campus. I was shocked at how expensive one bedroom apartments were. Cheapest was 860 / month...I know you could find cheaper, but they 500-750 apartments looked a little ummm rough.

Let me know if any of you are going to be living at the West 7th Lofts...

Congrats on getting accepted everyone.

P.S. Many of the apartment facilities I visited are fully occupied and have limited choices....so get on it if you want a good one.

Hunter

Cool. Hey Hunter, if you haven't already, go ahead and join the facebook group - it's under "UNTHSC MEDS 2010-11" if you search for it.

See you around! :D

I was accepted a few days ago and I went over to the campus today to explore. Campus looks nice and I think we will all enjoy our year together. I leased an apartment (12 months)at "The Lofts at West 7th."

http://www.theloftsatwest7th.com/

The apartments are brand new, I'll be the first tenant. There website is lacking pictures because they are so new, but I would recommend taking a look at them, they are very nice.

I looked at about 10 apartment complexes in downtown Fort Worth and also several near campus. I was shocked at how expensive one bedroom apartments were. Cheapest was 860 / month...I know you could find cheaper, but they 500-750 apartments looked a little ummm rough.

Let me know if any of you are going to be living at the West 7th Lofts...

Congrats on getting accepted everyone.

P.S. Many of the apartment facilities I visited are fully occupied and have limited choices....so get on it if you want a good one.

Hunter

When I visited 10-12 apartment complexes today, they said the housing fair is the busiest time of year...i.e. they have VERY limited availibility, try to explore before the fair. That is all assuming you want an apartment. I think the housing fair would be great for private leasing options, condos and houses etc...

Best Luck

Has anyone actually gotten a financial aid offer in the mail?

EDITED: Scratch my earlier comment, got an e-mail about it this afternoon.

:p hey Ghost - you actually got an e-mail about financial aid? I haven't gotten any e-mail nor letter in the mail, but when I check online on my account I have financial aid awards ready.

Hmm. I'm not sure what's up with the Fin.Aid. office, but I really hope they get that stuff fixed and sent out ASAP. :scared:

Oh, and Ghost - are you on the facebook group? - name? :D

Nevermind about my last comment/question - I got the e-mail last night, lol. :D

:p hey Ghost - you actually got an e-mail about financial aid? I haven't gotten any e-mail nor letter in the mail, but when I check online on my account I have financial aid awards ready.

Hmm. I'm not sure what's up with the Fin.Aid. office, but I really hope they get that stuff fixed and sent out ASAP. :scared:

Oh, and Ghost - are you on the facebook group? - name? :D

hello guys any pointers about how to be successful at this postbach program?? I got into the 2011-2012 year..
thanx!!!

Genevieve..!