UNT's MS Program or UT-Dallas post-bac?

Started by photodoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

photodoc

Hospitalist
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

So, I'm looking to get into a post-bac/SMP program in TX. I haven't had any interviews this year, but I think that was due to not getting TX residency until late September.

My MCAT was 29Q, and GPA 3.66.

Right now I'm leaning towards UNT's program b/c of it's reputation and graduate level work, BUT I'd like to get into an MD school... UT-Dallas is a newer program which seems to be more for people needing GPA boosters.

Has anyone been through these programs or have some advice?

:xf: