javandane

He's so hot right now
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2003
Visit site
Status
been wondering this since my interview: first part of the day, everyone gets together in a conference room and plays the "get to know you" game. this lasted longer than at any other interview. dean mueller really probes you (in a casual, non-threatening way, of course). i noticed the admissions director taking notes during this part of the day. anyone know what she's writing? wondering if DMU watches you that closely?

robo77

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2004
Status
actually she is not writing, she is drawing pictures of each candidate

javandane said:
been wondering this since my interview: first part of the day, everyone gets together in a conference room and plays the "get to know you" game. this lasted longer than at any other interview. dean mueller really probes you (in a casual, non-threatening way, of course). i noticed the admissions director taking notes during this part of the day. anyone know what she's writing? wondering if DMU watches you that closely?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads