Unverified courses and interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toofster

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if you can receive invites even though you have unverified courses?

Long story short, had issues earlier and have two semesters of unverified courses. I accidentally reset the follow-up verification process today and am scared thats going to delay any potential interviews I may have received.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

What do you mean? Are you saying that your whole application has not been verified by the ADEA yet? Or are you saying that specific courses have not been verified? The verification process for me took only two days.

My whole application has been verified. There are just courses on my app that haven't been verified yet (really long and annoying story).

I did already send unofficial transcripts to my top school and they said they'd put those in my notes to suffice until ADEA finished verifying things

I would think that this is on a case to case basis, but as long as you communicate with the schools you should be fine.

Reactions: 1 user