UofT Pharmacy Admission Chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jackie Moon

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am planning on applying to the University of Toronto PharmD program for next year and was wondering what my chances are of getting in or getting an interview at the least. I am graduating next semester (2017) with a BSc and have written the PCAT (finished in the 97 percentile). My current GPA is 4.0 on a 4.33 GPA scale. I have been volunteering for a year and a half now at an after school program helping mentor and tutor high school students from low-income backgrounds and poor neighbourhoods. I am heavily involved in sports playing both intramural basketball and soccer at school and I currently have a part-time job in a restaurant. However, as you can see I have no experience in a pharmacy, so does this significantly drop my chances of getting accepted (the school doesn't require pharmacy experience but I'm not sure if that makes me uncompetitive) So if anyone is applying to UofT or is already in or just wants to help a brother out comment below :)

Members don't see this ad.