UofU PT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cat_Mom0917

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to University of Utah PT program this year and still haven't heard anything about potential interviews. I got an email in October saying that they would let people know about interviews by 2nd week of December! Has anyone out there heard anything?
 
I applied as well and I haven’t heard anything back yet either. I think they were a week behind last year so hopefully by the end of this week we will know. Good luck!
 
I applied to University of Utah PT program this year and still haven't heard anything about potential interviews. I got an email in October saying that they would let people know about interviews by 2nd week of December! Has anyone out there heard anything?
I received an interview invite on 12/6 and had until 12/11 to reply. I ended up declining it, but the email said they're looking to interview about 120 people so I think they might send invites until they have 120 people. Good luck! Hope this helps!