UoP application status question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iLuvDAT

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pacific received my application with everything else last friday and cashed my check a week before, but when I called them to check in Friday afternoon, they looked me up and told me to wait 3 weeks to process my application and update the status on their web site. Today, I noticed that my stuff has been up online with the status saying " File is in review. Allow 4-8 weeks". It seems that UoP is pretty efficient and prompt in processing applications, and I was wondering how long it normally takes to get past my current stage. TIA

Members don't see this ad.

it took me 8 weeks to get past that stage with status 'under review'. and now my app says 'app reviewed, no decision, rereview in january'

good luck!

my status says rereview november. Do you think that means I will know one way or the other by the end of the month?? Assuming someone who is rereview in november was going to get an interview(not me but anyone) would they know this month???

Members don't see this ad :)
After my application was complete and under review it took about 2 weeks for me to get an interview invite over the phone...guess I was lucky.
Last year when I applied I was under review until march (completed application in December), then was rejected about a month later. I guess it just depends.

op, when did you apply? that might factor into the delay time

Thanks all for your input. I originally submitted my app back in june and took dat in august, but at the time, I did not apply to UoP. After having read how awesome UoP is for months, I decided to give it shot at the beginning of november. AADSAS sent my stuff out on the 12th, and ADA mailed my official dat on the 7th.

ok so ive been "file is in review" since aug, and its been updated weekly. im almost positive this means rejection now.

no way, i think 'reviewed no decision' like i have is way closer to rejection than 'under review' dont worry!

Mine has said "File is in review. Allow 4 to 8 weeks..." for over 12 weeks now. I'm hoping, since it hasn't changed to "Will be rereviewed later", that there could be a late interview in store.

Mine has said "File is in review. Allow 4 to 8 weeks..." for over 12 weeks now. I'm hoping, since it hasn't changed to "Will be rereviewed later", that there could be a late interview in store.

same here

so is rereview in jan pretty close to a rejection or do they actually rereview in jan. hahaha.:laugh: i dont kno how much i can believe these schools nemore.

it definately take them longer than whatever they put on their website.. 2-3 or 4-6 weeks. whatever it is, it's longer. when i applied last year, it just kept bumping to re-review in dec, then re-review in jan... then rejection.

if they got your app this late in the game, outlook isn't good. :( sorry.

I was finally changed to to something. 'No Decision. Re-Review in Jan' at least I know my app didn't get lost in the paperwork somewhere.

Do you think they would refund our app fee? ha ha

finally got a status change: reviewed, no decision. re-review in jan...dun dun duunnnnnn