UoP Application Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kokobean

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
UoP finally changed their application status page for the 2007 cycle. I just checked it, and it says that my fee has not been received, and so my application is not under review. I did get a reciept of my fee payment last month though. They also say none of my LORs have been received..Maybe their behind in their updates?

I'm so paranoid that something will go wrong.. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Got the same thing as you... even though they sent me a letter saying they have my money.... dunno what's up with that. I doubt I'll get an interview from that place anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got lucky. grand canyon univeristy has a deal with pacific that if u have above a 3.4 and score 18 or above on all the sections of the dat that your guaranteed an interview.

How did Grand Canyon students get that kind of deal?

also, Prez Al, you got amazing stats, why wouldn't they give you an interview.

What address do you send the fee to? Did you get a letter from them in the mail that told you where to send the fee to, or did you just use the generic address from the website?

Me too. I got receipt from them one month ago, but still says fee is not received. In fact, it says nothing is received :eek: :(

I guess they just activated the website, maybe they didnt put all the data in yet~

DDS:) said:
Me too. I got receipt from them one month ago, but still says fee is not received. In fact, it says nothing is received :eek: :(

I guess they just activated the website, maybe they didnt put all the data in yet~

It also says wait 2-3 weeks for the website to be updated. I would imagine that if the system just went online from the 2006 system, it'll be awhile before everything is up to date.

I did get a letter stating my money was received and my online status says it hasn't been received. It says my AADSAS was received Aug 2nd.

But, call if you so feel like it is neccessary, you wouldn't want to fall through the cracks just because of some dumb mistake.

zthang said:
What address do you send the fee to? Did you get a letter from them in the mail that told you where to send the fee to, or did you just use the generic address from the website?

I used the address listed under AADSAS supplementary materials.

I mailed in my application fee, and received a letter stating they received my payment, but when I check my application status it says it isnt a vaild Name and number, I think this is since AADSAS has yet to mail out my application. I should find out as soon as AADSAS mails out my application.

I will turn in my application fee and i searched UOP website, but it doesn't show to whom should the $75 payable to? can anyone tell me...Thanks

University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
Deadline: December 1

Kathy Candito
Office of Student Services
University of the Pacific
Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
2155 Webster Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Telephone: (415) 929-6491
Fax: (415) 749-3363
Email: [email protected]
http://dental.pacific.edu

Send these materials to the dental school at the same time you send AADSAS materials:
Application fee $75.00
Official DAT scores
Send these materials to the dental school only when an admissions officer contacts you:
Official transcript(s) from all colleges/universities and professional schools attended

keikei said:
I will turn in my application fee and i searched UOP website, but it doesn't show to whom should the $75 payable to? can anyone tell me...Thanks

Look here http://dental.pacific.edu/admissions1/DDS/requirements.htm

it says....Send directly to Pacific dental school:

Application Fee
A $75.00 application fee made payable to the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. Please make sure that you include your correct name, address, and AADSAS or Social Security number for proper identification.