UOP Decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imagex

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody who interviewed on Jan. 14 at UOP get their decision letters? Also, if you don't get accepted, will they place you on a waitlist like USC or will they actually send a rejection letter? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

imagex said:
Anybody who interviewed on Jan. 14 at UOP get their decision letters? Also, if you don't get accepted, will they place you on a waitlist like USC or will they actually send a rejection letter? Thanks in advance.

hey...i got their acceptance letter on Wednesday. I don't know about the waitlist though. Good luck. :)

Hi guys,

anyone here who was interviewed on Jan 21st and received a letter from UOP? It's been a month since my interview, and I feel like maybe that I will not get an offer from the school. The school said that it will take less than a month for them to decide, but it's already a month. I even emailed the school but didn't get any response. Do anyone knows whats going on?

Members don't see this ad :)
cangara said:
Hi guys,

anyone here who was interviewed on Jan 21st and received a letter from UOP? It's been a month since my interview, and I feel like maybe that I will not get an offer from the school. The school said that it will take less than a month for them to decide, but it's already a month. I even emailed the school but didn't get any response. Do anyone knows whats going on?
i'm still waiting ... so far, I have seen only ppl who interviewed on the 14th got their letters (well, at least on this forum). Anyone who interviewed on the 21st received anything yet?

faradayampere said:
i'm still waiting ... so far, I have seen only ppl who interviewed on the 14th got their letters (well, at least on this forum). Anyone who interviewed on the 21st received anything yet?

Hey guys, I just recieved my letter as well. It took about 5 weeks and a day for me since I interviewed on the 14th so I guess you guys might have to wait out another week?

If i don't get my UOP interview by now, does that mean my butt is doomed?