UOP Decisions?

Started by imagex
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

imagex

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody who interviewed on Jan. 14 at UOP get their decision letters? Also, if you don't get accepted, will they place you on a waitlist like USC or will they actually send a rejection letter? Thanks in advance.
 
imagex said:
Anybody who interviewed on Jan. 14 at UOP get their decision letters? Also, if you don't get accepted, will they place you on a waitlist like USC or will they actually send a rejection letter? Thanks in advance.

hey...i got their acceptance letter on Wednesday. I don't know about the waitlist though. Good luck. 🙂
 
Hi guys,

anyone here who was interviewed on Jan 21st and received a letter from UOP? It's been a month since my interview, and I feel like maybe that I will not get an offer from the school. The school said that it will take less than a month for them to decide, but it's already a month. I even emailed the school but didn't get any response. Do anyone knows whats going on?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cangara said:
Hi guys,

anyone here who was interviewed on Jan 21st and received a letter from UOP? It's been a month since my interview, and I feel like maybe that I will not get an offer from the school. The school said that it will take less than a month for them to decide, but it's already a month. I even emailed the school but didn't get any response. Do anyone knows whats going on?
i'm still waiting ... so far, I have seen only ppl who interviewed on the 14th got their letters (well, at least on this forum). Anyone who interviewed on the 21st received anything yet?
 
faradayampere said:
i'm still waiting ... so far, I have seen only ppl who interviewed on the 14th got their letters (well, at least on this forum). Anyone who interviewed on the 21st received anything yet?

Hey guys, I just recieved my letter as well. It took about 5 weeks and a day for me since I interviewed on the 14th so I guess you guys might have to wait out another week?