UOP Faculty

Started by farmgrl00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

farmgrl00

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I was wondering for anyone who is attending Univeristy of Pacific in Stockton right now, who are some of the more well-respected, well known faculty members of the school? What have they done for our community? How can I find more about the special interests of the UOP faculty? I've looked on the website but can't really find more than just their picture, the course they teach and a few short lines of their interests and where they graduated from.
 
Are you applying to UOP or are you a current UOP student?
 
hey farmgirl, are you trying to find something to say on your supplemental app? I was looking at the UOP website, and I could hardly find much other than community involvement. BTW, are there any current UOP students? i have a few questions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i scrapped the idea because i couldn't find anything-- i already turned in my uop app.
 
dqkt said:
hey farmgirl, are you trying to find something to say on your supplemental app? I was looking at the UOP website, and I could hardly find much other than community involvement. BTW, are there any current UOP students? i have a few questions.

Do a search for "Class of 2007/2008," and you'll see quite a few names.