UoP february interview

Started by pearl50
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pearl50

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know what the chances of getting into UoP with an early February interview are? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think UoP takes most ppl they interview so unless they told you that you're interviewing for an alternate spot, you should have a pretty good shot.
 
I think UoP takes most ppl they interview so unless they told you that you're interviewing for an alternate spot, you should have a pretty good shot.

Thanks for posting this! I hope you're right! I also have a UOP interview, but in late January